Blue Sky Groups are unstructured meetings that provide a unique opportunity for attendees to drive the agenda as well as utilize the session as a catalyst for future collaborations and research opportunities.
Discussion topics may include, but not limited to:
- Impact of COVID-19 on health disparities and possible long term consequences
- Ways to mitigate COVID- 19 health disparities
- Ideas for cross-institutional collaborative research projects in this space
Share your experience, learn from others, enjoy opportunities for interdisciplinary networking and find potential collaborators!
Breakout session topics will include:
- Impact of COVID-19 on rural communities
- Intersection of comorbidities
- Intersection of biological and socioeconomic factors in COVID disparities
- Data needs to measure disparities