Who Can Apply
- Awards are limited to postdoctoral level applicants ONLY. Therefore, only graduate students who will have their doctoral degree before the project start date are eligible to apply.
- Postdoctoral researchers from non-profit institutions (including academic institutions) are eligible to apply. Researchers from for-profit institutions will not be considered.
- Researchers from for-profit institutions will NOT be considered. Documentation must be included that proves tax-exempt status of the applicant organization or parent organization. Attach your organization’s IRS determination letter or other official documentation verifying your status as a nonprofit, academic institution or government agency.
Fellowship proposals will be considered in the following categories:
- Basic, clinical, translational and population-based research projects
- Education programs in cancer prevention/early detection
- Early detection projects
- Behavioral intervention projects
For more information and to apply, go to https://proposalcentral.altum.com/