Mark your calendar for February 28 - March 1, 2019 and plan to join us at Callaway Resort and Gardens as we bring together researchers from across the state to present the best new clinical and translational research and build collaborative partnerships.
Keynote Speaker: Michael G. Kurilla, M.D., Ph.D.
Director, Division of Clinical Innovation, National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences (NCATS)
National Institutes of Health
Day One: Noon - 8:30 p.m.
- Highlighted collaborative talks
- Breakout sessions focused on Statewide Health, Diabetes and Obesity, Innovation in Healthcare Technology and Translating Basic Science
- Networking and poster sessions
Day Two: 7:30 a.m. - 3 :00 p.m.
- Abstract and poster presentations showcasing clinical and translational science advances across the state of Georgia
- Featured talks and a dynamic keynote speaker
Call for abstracts coming this fall
Registration is $50 per person ($40 for trainees). Fee includes attendance at scientific sessions and all breaks and meals. (Registration closes February 8)
Learn more at - www.GeorgiaCTSA.org/2019conference